Going the right way - together with in2code
There is only one goal in needs assessment: to identify problems and turn them into opportunities. For this purpose we will work out individual solutions together. Have you ever asked yourself how your target group perceives your internet presence? Is the language you speak and the way you think also that of your website visitors? Do not waste unused potential. Let us analyse your internet presence or your application under specific aspects.
This project phase includes:
- Kick-off meeting with your own project team
- Design and function workshop
- Content strategy
- Usability and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Marketing campaigns
We grow with our challenges
Kathrein - the largest and oldest antenna manufacturer in the world - commissioned us with a comprehensive product range analysis. Subsequently, a tailored product faceting with Solr (search technology) could be realised.
A good analysis is the basis for a successful project. In close consultation with you, we create a well thought-out concept. The time invested in this basic framework could not be better used. Good planning is the prerequisite for meeting set goals. Let us develop a strategy for your project together.
In this phase of the project are important:
- Agile development and project management methods suitable for your project
- Content-First principle (the contents of the website are in the foreground)
- Rough and subsequent detailed concept with visualizations
- Storytelling (user guidance)
- Planning of an intuitive navigation concept
It depends on the base
Together with PCO AG a comprehensive content strategy was developed. Both the sale of high-tech products and the support of end customers were significantly improved as a result.
Are you tired of having to make final decisions based on static templates? Commission us as your partner. We create an individual design adapted to your project and your requirements. Already at an early stage you will receive a prototype with which you can "play" on your computer, tablet or smartphone. This will give you a better feeling for the look and feel of the new website. In addition, while surfing, you can identify potential problems that need to be solved at an early stage.
In this phase of the project the focus is on:
- Design patterns (modular construction kit)
- Responsive web design (optimized presentation of the website on different end devices)
- Mobile First Principle (representation is first created with regard to smartphone users)
- Style guide (documentation of all usable elements)
By the way
The Bayerische Landes-Sportverband e.V. has commissioned us to develop an individual design pattern. This forms the creative basis for all future web projects.
The ideas and findings from the previous project phases are implemented in the development. All our techniques and guidelines have only one goal: to increase quality and scalability for a sustainable project. We have the appropriate specialists in our team for every requirement. Development to the point for you.
Most modern techniques in this area:
- Latest web techniques (HTML5, CSS3)
- Search engine optimized code
- Implementation of the designed techniques (Mobile-First and Responsive Webdesign)
Did you know...?
...that together with the Technical University of Munich we have implemented the first responsive website in the university sector in Germany.
Long loading times or failures of your website are a thorn in your side? Is your technical contact person not available exactly then? If you find yourself here again, you need a partner who proactively takes care of server availability and security. So that you can fully concentrate on your project, we offer you comprehensive services around the infrastructure. No matter whether at your site or at our data center.
What is important to us:
- Analysis and consulting on server architecture
- Setting up the IT infrastructure
- Installation of security and maintenance updates
- Monitoring (supervision of the IT infrastructure) and general system maintenance
- Data protection
Do you want to distribute a specific software version to one or more servers at the push of a button? With a well thought-out deployment optimized for your project, we put you in a position to do so. As your partner offering zero downtime deployment and automated tests, you are always on the safe side.
In this phase of the project are important:
- Automatic code distribution by click
- Test tracks with automated tests (Unit, Functional and Behaviour)
- decentralized version control with Git for storage and documentation
- Continuous integration
- Maximum reliability
We set store by this
Karlsruhe University of Applied Sciences has trusted us for several years as a consultant and technical service provider for installation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of the web server infrastructure.
The perfect complement to a professional deployment is the distribution of content from an editorial system to a live system. With the help of our Content Publisher for TYPO3, content and files can be published on a live system. Editors do this simply by mouse click or after processing a freely definable workflow.
Advantages of content distribution:
- Data is transferred securely
- Backend user and login data on the live system not necessary (security)
- Works "out of the box"
- Only minor configuration necessary
- Ideal complement to software deployment with TYPO3.Surf and in2code.SurfGui
- Constant further development
That pleases us
G-Data Software AG, a well-known German provider of IT security solutions, has found our Content Publisher to be secure. So secure that they are use it for themselves.
We turn your employees into TYPO3 specialists. In individual workshops we help you to train your professionals. It doesn't matter whether the training takes place in-house, at our premises in Rosenheim or remotely (e.g. Skype) - the topic is up to you.
Trainings around your project:
- TYPO3 editor training
- TYPO3 administrator training
- TYPO3 developer training (Extbase, Fluid)
- content publishing
- Responsive web design
- Automated tests
With us there is no secrecy
Employees of the University of Ulm regularly receive training in TYPO3. Thus we enable them to maintain and care for their pages themselves.
A website never stands still. Often the demands on your web presence change daily or weekly. We are happy to support you with specially tailored support. With a support agreement we guarantee you a personal contact person who knows your project and advises you, as well as fast response times.
Use the many advantages:
- Support agreements with a flexible budget
- You determine the priority of your request (normal, high, immediate)
- Guaranteed response times
- Server and TYPO3 monitoring
- Individual advice
Leave your worries to us
The employees of the IT and marketing department of the Münchener Verein Versicherungsgruppe have long been pleased with the support and relief provided by our support services.